How to make panda cookies
Want you make some cute little panda cookies? You can so much fun making these - they're really easy, but look super professional and adorable! Your helper is Panda Cutting Set.
PANDA COOKIES INGREDIENTS:
¼ cup softened butter
5 tablespoons granulated sugar
½ beaten egg
½ + 1/3 cup all purpose flour
½ tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder.
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the butter until creamy.
2. Add the sugar and continue whisking until light and fluffy.
3. Pour in the beaten egg and mix until combined.
4. Finally add in the flour and fold until a soft dough forms.
5. Divide the dough into two parts and add the cocoa powder to one half of the dough.
6. Wrap both flavors of dough in plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour or until firm enough to roll out.
7. Roll out the chocolate dough between two pieces of parchment paper until it is 1/8 inch thick.
8. Using the outline cookie cutters, cut out the forms of all the pandas.
9. Roll the plain dough out to 1/8 inch thick and use the face cutters to cut out the expressions for all four types of the panda.
10. Use the white body segment cutters to cut out stomachs as well.
11. Layer the stomachs and faces onto the chocolate outlines.
12. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
I hope you enjoyed this video, and do let me know if you decide to make some of these panda cookies! They're really fun to make and also really delicious too! :)
Also if you want to buy these cookie cutters so you can make your cute panda cookies, you can buy now with 25% off! SHOP NOW on our site.